2. The street light outage reporting application allows public users to report City of Calgary street light outages by clicking on the street light symbols on the map. Please notice that within one outage you can report multiple street lights by clicking more street lights.https://streetlightoutage.calgary.ca/Public/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f
3. CPS would like to remind residents NOT to feed the animals
4. Quick reminder that no matter how cold it gets storm ponds should NOT be used for skating and if anyone sees anyone using them for skating they are encouraged to call 311
5. Update on the traffic light installation going in on Shaganappi by Nolan Hill Sobeys. This should hopefully be up and running in the next month. In the mean time it's a little extra dark as a street light was removed and will be added back in on top of the traffic signal.
6. Our SHCA AGM is coming up in April and we are still looking to fill at least 1 additional board position. If you are interested in volunteering please send us a message or come to our next board meeting Tuesday Feb 11th @ 7pm at the Sage Hill Retirement Residence. Please note that you must have an active SHCA Membership in order to attend and/or join the board. Memberships can be purchased for $25 which covers everyone in your house for 1 year. Visit www.sagehillyyc.com to purchase yours today.